Runoff Elections 2015
EARLY VOTING IS HERE --> DEC. 2ND - DEC. 8TH
ELECTION SEASON IS NOT OVER YET!
RUNOFF ELECTION DAY IS DEC. 12, 2015
YOUR VOTE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER
Runoff Elections are still to take place in races where no candidates won a majority of the vote. Find all the info you need to vote in the Runoff Elections below!
IMPORTANT DATES TO KNOW:
DEC. 2- DEC. 8 - EARLY VOTING (EARLY VOTE SCHEDULE)
DEC. 12 - ELECTION DAY ----> Polls open 7AM to 7PM
DEC. 12 - LAST DAY TO RECEIVE BALLOT BY MAIL
Following are the races and candidates that will be on the Runoff Ballot:
- Mayor - Bill King OR Sylvester Turner (find out more about the Mayoral Candidates with the Emerge USA Voters Guide)
- Council Member, District F - Richard Nguyen OR Steve Le
- Council Member, District H - Karla Cisneros OR Jason Cisneroz
- Council Member, District J - Mike Laster OR Jim Bigham
- Council Member, At-large Position 1 - Mike Knox OR Georgia Provost
- Council Member, At-large Position 2 - David W Robinson OR Willie R Davis
- Council Member, At-large Position 4 - Amanda Edwards OR Roy Morales
- Council Member, At-large Position 5 - Jack Christie OR Sharon Moses
- City Controller - Chris R Brown OR Bill Frazer
You can find a sample ballot here.
City of Houston residents registered to vote in Ft. Bend County may vote at the location designated by the Fort Bend County election office. For more information, Fort Bend County voters should visit www.fortbendcountytx.gov.
Voters can view the early voting locations and times, view their individual sample ballot, review the list of acceptable forms of photo identification to vote at the poll, or find Election Day information, at www.HarrisVotes.com. Voters can also call the Harris County Clerk’s office at 713.755.6965, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.